Thursday, October 1, 2020 | 9–11 AM Pacific Time (UTC -7)
Join us for an in-depth look at the latest innovations across Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform at this free, digital event.
You’ll hear from James Phillips, President of the Business Applications Group, and other Microsoft leaders as they guide you through what’s new in Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform 2020 release wave 2. Discover what these updates mean for you and your business and how they’ll help you:
- Choose the right path to innovation with modular applications that work together seamlessly.
- Unify relationships, processes, and data with connected cloud and comprehensive business applications from Microsoft.
- Gain end-to-end visibility while enabling your teams to achieve greater outcomes faster with connected data, business analytics, and guidance.
- Thrive as your business changes by extending existing applications and building new solutions.
- Give your organization the tools it needs to provide a safer workplace while maintaining productivity as teams work remotely.
You’ll also get to ask experts your questions during the live Q&A.
- 9:00 AM: Keynote with James Phillips, President, Microsoft Business Applications Group
- 10:30 AM: Live Q&A with Microsoft experts